Thursday, September 27, 2007

I want to play my MP3s on my home stereo. How do I connect my computer to my stereo receiver?

I want to play my MP3s on my home stereo. How do I connect my computer to my stereo receiver?


MP3 players can output a S/PDIF digital signal or analog stereo audio signal. Depending on your player you can use an optical digital cable to connect the player to an optical digital input on your stereo control center. Conversely you could use a 1/8" TRS stereo mini-plug to dual RCA audio adapter cable to transfer analog audio.

An alternative approach is to use an analog output to a RF modulator which will allow your car stereo to pick up the signal as a locally generated FM radio source.

Please visit Kongcable for all your audio and video needs including HDMI. Founder and owner of Kongcable.com, Michael Mancini, lives in Columbus Ohio. Michael was born and raised in London, Ohio.

If you like cornhole, please come and check us out at Woodgamz.com

No comments: